Personal Training Specialist, Athletic Conditioning Coach, Mentor, Football Coach and Life Long Friend are just a few of the positive words that begin to describe Case de Kemp.
Coach Case joins the Elite Performance Academy team bringing with him an Athletic Background, Personal Training Experience, a vast and expanding education in the health field, and last but not least his inspirational passion to help those around him achieve their goals. Case specializes in “Breaking Down Barriers and Inspiring Greatness” in his clients/athletes using his proven method of Education, Dedication and Complete Health/Fitness Approach.
Case being born and raised in Ottawa, started playing football at age 8 for the Kanata Knights. Growing up and playing at all levels in the Knights organization, Case also played for St. Joseph High School, Myers Riders and numerous All-Star Teams. He then went on to Queens University, where he graduated with a B.A in Health Studies and played for the Queens Football team, winning a Vanier Cup in 2009. Case is also an EPA alum, having trained with Coach Pat Woodcock for years during his playing days.
Case now brings those years of athletic experience and training knowledge to his clients and athletes.
As a Performance Coach, Case has helped clients with Weight Loss, Building Lean Muscle Mass, Injury Rehab, and Athletic Performance, and has also helped clients overcome health problems including Diabetes, and Chronic Body Pains.
Education and Certifications:
- CanFitPro Certified Personal Training Specialist (2013)
- IHP Personal Functional Training Specialist (2013)
- CPR C/Standard First Aid (2013)
- NCCP Football Canada Trained Competition Defensive Co-ordinator (2013)
- Bronze Cross (2007)
- Bronze Medallion & Life Saving Certificate (2006)
Athletic Awards and Accomplishments:
- Queens Football Vanier Cup Champion (2009)
- 4 City of Ottawa Football Championships (2003-2005, 2008)
- Several MVP and Leadership Football Awards (2001-2008)
- Football Player (Knights, Riders, St. Joes, Queens) (1998-2009)
- Defensive Coordinator Kanata Knights Midget (2012-2013)
- Assistant coach Bantam Team (2010-2011)
- Defensive Coordinator KVCI Blues Football (2010 and 2011)
- Assistant coach Pee Wee Team (2008-2009)
- Ass’t Coach with Tyke/Mosquito Spring Training Camp (2008-2011)
- St. Joseph High School Football Coach (2007-2008)
“I help people break down their barriers and encourage them to inspire to greatness through my motto Strength, Knowledge & Determination. How can I help you?”
~ Case de Kemp
ELITE SEMINAR SERIES
Session #1 ~ The Decision ~
Insanity ~ doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Get a glimpse inside the ELITE minds that created the Elite Performance Academy. This complimentary evening covers the first topic in a unique seminar series designed share their philosophies. It provides you with access to specific principles and strategies to get the results you are looking for from your training and your life. These decorated Coaches have applied these successful techniques in their own lives, as they continue to climb the hills of achievement, and with their athletes and clients as they make the decision to improve their lives.
When: Thursday, January 31, 2013 ~ 7:30 pm
Where: Elite Performance Academy, 93 Hines Road, Kanata ON
What: The Decision – An in depth look at creating an Elite Lifestyle
To Register: Space is limited, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Donnie Ruiz has survived the jungle of trials and triumphs. He is known for his warrior mentality and physical abilities as a professional athlete. His experience allowed him to create his training philosophy, “A Strong Body is A Strong Mind, Be Undeniable”. This is the mindset he applies to every aspect of his life. He uses his years of successful preparation and competition to inspire others and has become an accomplished Performance Coach and Mentor. He will share his proven techniques to mentally prime you for achievement and to persevere through your challenges.
Coach Pat Woodcock is a Canadian Football League Grey Cup Champion and Grey Cup Most Valuable Canadian. His drive and commitment to his vision led to an outstanding high school and University football career, and his unconquerable competitive spirit and faith in his abilities allowed him to reach the pinnacle of his sport as a professional athlete. In constant pursuit of excellence, he now uses these elements as a successful Performance Coach and respected Speaker, inspiring his athletes to D.E.F.I. the odds and achieve an Elite status of their own.
Stay tuned for the next Elite Seminar Series topics:
- #2 Your Vision Requires Effort* goal setting and vision – creation to implementation
- #3 Elite Grub* impact of nutrition on daily life and your ability to accomplish what you want
- #4 Effective Training & Progression* programming based on individual needs
- #5 Elite Reflection* confidence where it comes from, living what you say and truly want
- #6 Time to Perform* aligning all the pieces and putting it into action
Change your mindset. Change your life.
Train Elite. Be Elite.
Dr. Eric Nielsen
Eric holds a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), a world renowned leader in evidence- based chiropractic education. Prior to enrolling at CMCC he obtained a Bachelor of Kinesiology with a concentration in sports therapy at Acadia University.
At Acadia University he was member of both the Football and Track and Field team, where he excelled in football and was a 3 time First Team All Canadian. His years of experience in the sports world have greatly influenced his treatment style. He focuses on sports injuries and sport enhancement using a variety of techniques including: Active Release Technique (ART), Medical Acupuncture, Graston Technique, joint manipulations, and rehabilitation exercises.